To obtain good results in your final works, we want to make the following recommendations, in this way you will achieve excellent colors and finished products:
1. DESIGN PROGRAM: We recommend the use of Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW to design.
2. ARTWORK TABLE: Manage the artboard of your design program (Illustrator, Photoshop or CorelDRAW) in RGB.
3. SUBLIMATION PAPER: Choose the correct side of the paper to print, make sure it is the whitest and smoothest side.
4. ROLL PAPER: Print on the outside, the wettest part of the paper. After printing, let it dry for at least 3 hours.
5. DESIGN: Remember that the design must have a “bleed” or margin in order to align it correctly. We recommend enlarging the background of the design from 3 to 6 millimeters.
6. AVOID SHADOWS: To prevent shadows or double images from appearing when opening the machine (Mugs and/or Iron) or removing the paper when hot, fix the paper well with thermal adhesive tape on the back or edges of the product to be sublimated. Take it off evenly.
7. TEMPERATURES AND TIMES: Follow the instructions for times and temperatures in our production manual. The times vary considerably for each material, these can be increased or reduced until the appropriate values are found. Remember that before removing the paper from the product you have to make sure that it has been correctly sublimated, if this is not the case, leave it again in the machine for a few more seconds. Be careful! Excessive times can reduce the optimal result.
8. IRREGULARITIES: If faded areas or areas with incorrect colors appear, it could be due to: Irregular distribution of heat in the machine, excessive time, due to lack of pressure.
9. IMAGE QUALITY: Managing and/or searching for high quality images, obtaining a good quality result when sublimating the product depends on this.
10. MAKE TESTS: Try to make tests before sublimating the final product. That way rectify the color.